10 Best Things About Being A Girl
For celebrating the Women’s Day this year, we wish to remember and to remind you of all the best parts of being a woman in a light-hearted way.
🎵Girls just wanna have fun-damental rights…🎵
March is the Women’s History Month and we are going back to remind you why it rocks to be a girl.
It’s already 8th of March! What a better time than celebrating womanhood and sisterhood?
Let’s look back onto 10 best things on our list about being a girl…
There are definitely some perks in there.
- We live longer. What’s not to love about high life expectancy? It’s a known truth that most of us outlive our partners…
2. We have way more fun with fashion than men. Just look at red carpet events, really. Or browse quickly through weBelong to see how girls are having fun with their hairstyles, colours, patterns, and our favorite, glitter.
3. Drunken conversations with random girls in club restrooms are extreme self-esteem boosters. Ah, we miss those pre-pandemic days and all the girls who have ever said a nice thing about our blouse or work the other day . You may wonder the next day why you took life advice from a stranger with some paper roll stuck to her heel, but still. Remember all the fun drunk girls you’ve met in the ladies’ restroom who complimented you on your look pre-pandemic times? Guys’ room is surely not as fun. Our bathrooms are always fancier than boys’, anyway.
4. We can be pretty organized and fantastic at multi-tasking. Sometimes I even surprise myself when I’m on a Zoom call, painting my nails and reading my horoscope at the same time.
5. We are more in touch with our feelings, and we aren’t unapologetic about it. It’s unfair that some men feel they can’t be open about their #feels (toxic masculinity sucks), but we on the other hand give zero effs angry crying to our BFF about how getting ghosted by the last date made us feel.
6. We always know our best angles and our best friends. Strike a pose!
We tend to be better at Instagram game, anyway.
7. We’re definitely better at giving gifts. Sorry dad. Generally, women tend to know better what makes a person happy.
8. We have a seriously high pain tolerance. Like, I’m not even kidding.
Child birth? Hot Brazilian wax? Plucking our eyebrows (although we no longer do since 1990’s, duh)? The crazy treatments we get for the sake of it?
9. Multiple orgasms. Do I need to say more? *wink*
10. WE RUN THE WORLD. When such inspiring girl bosses across public and private sector, like AOC, Kamala Harris, Beyonce, Cardi B are leading the way, it’s almost hard not to feel like a boss.
So… What are your favorite 3 things about being a girl?
Share under the comments down below or in weBelong’s #TMIGirlTalk community.
weBelong is a digital safe space for meeting with likeminded individuals. You can tap your interests, create your community or join other communities. Our community is especially supportive of BIPOC and LGBTQ+.
Download for free: https://webelong.page.link/1